Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Renewed Battle Pet Interest

After getting the Jade Tentacle the epic trainers in Pandaria were too frustrating to bother with and I eventually lost interest in Battle Pets entirely. Yet without a fixed raiding schedule the boredom has renewed my attention.

Over the weekend I took an hour or two and finished up Pandaren Spirit Tamer with Taming the World shortly after. While handy the Safari Hat is rather insidious as it makes me want to level more pets.

I suppose the spark of interest originated from a friendly competition put on by The Anzacs. They hosted a competition that I managed to win. First prize was a Blizzard Store pet of my choice. From a battle perspective Lil' Ragnaros would have been optimal yet I decided on the damnably adorable Cinder Kitten:


Named him after the organizer of the contest. The real threat was from Raven though I managed to defeat her with Bizzlehops, Sizzletint, and Ookin Dooker. Pretty fun and less evil since it was only pets level 10-13. With WoWkemon we were even able to observe other matches when the addon didn't act up.

While there are many helpful guides out there, Battle Pet Dailies was the best for me. I still need to write up my own guide for the pets I used for each boss since the "Use this Class" doesn't always work.

No comments:

Post a Comment