Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Damn Engrish

Over the open-beta weekend I enjoyed Final Fantasy enough that I decided to at least "buy the box." Not sure that I'll subscribe at this point. Not really concerned with physical boxes so when I found Green Man Gaming had a -25% voucher available that's where my money went. Got an eMail with the pre-order code so I figured I'd get that registered. I went to the redemption site and selected English, only to get this:


I don't want to sound like a bigot but I suppose I deserve it. Playing an Asian MMO that has literally crashed and burned once already is asking for trouble. *snicker*

Going to post something on the forums to the effect of:
When the ennui sets in after three months I'm wondering what the Server Merger plans are for the NA/US servers. Would it be best to create a character on the original servers that are being carried forward from the prior fail or will the newer ones (like Behemoth) be the final resting place for whomever is left?
*lol* Why is trolling so fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment