Thursday, April 7, 2016

Firebat Tweeted With Me!!

I generally dislike social media because of the commercial abuse. Sometimes I'm okay with the exploitation for little moments like this:


Firebat talked to me!! *teen giggle*

So maybe we didn't really talk. But it was interaction with one of my favorite Hearthstone players. Despite being an exceptional player, he's very accessible and he has an excellent sense of humor. Sorta felt bad I didn't know about his early loss in the BlueStacks Invitational thing. He's really been pushing to get Blizzard points wherever they're available.

Lately I've been using a Kolento mid-range Druid on the ladder. Initially tried it out since I had all the cards in his list and really liked it. Since then I've kept an eye out for Druid insights. Firebat's observations were really concise and all made sense to me.

Unfortunately I can't make all the tech swaps since I don't have the cards. Not going to do any more crafting until Old Gods comes out. Being able to understand the points was helpful regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment