Thursday, December 22, 2011

Grace Period Maintenance Un-Graceful

Attempted to get into SWTOR this morning and the client gave me this news...


This was a surprise to me as I'd already entered my Deluxe Code and been driving around on my Longspur STAP. So I click on the link and naturally get a queue...


This seems like a big enough problem to try talking to someone about. So I call 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867) only to be told they're too busy. No call times or hold queue, just disconnected. *rolls eyes* So I filled out the webform...


I'm guessing the Grace Period maintenance screwed something up. BioWare does do great offline games. Yet they're still learning on the MMOs. Glad I'm not working in their tech or CS departments. It must be the worst Christmas ever for those people.

And I have to wonder… are the people at Blizzard secretly enjoying all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment