Friday, December 2, 2011

Warcraft Exploits Running Wild

The jealous and the bored have apparently been sniffing at the top guilds and found some fun stuff. Like Wakoz here...


It's not just him but most of Paragon apparently has 4pc and 5pc sets going. Servers went down so lots of people are now snuffling about. Will be interesting to see what the Blizz response will be. I hope it isn't some form of restrictive lock-down.

I was annoyed because the instance was being reset as the LFR I was in was on the last boss. So no VP on that run. Which is okay. We had done well in fairly short order. But there were still multiple people that would leave after a wipe.

I took a moment to comment in raid, "This is a pug. People that explode after a wipe or an accident don't belong in LFR." It's not a good place for ePeen or meter-whoring either. There'll still be some no matter what I spose. Yet if Blizz adds some extra restrictions it will only make people more pissy. On the official forums, I threw something out there:


Really need to use a spell checker. *facepalm* Oh well. See what happens. Doesn't really matter right now as SWTOR beta is up. And it's time to Smuggle...


LOL! Fatty Twi'lek!! Dendrolis is the name of a WoW friend who didn't get an invite to the final beta, so I will be tormenting him with screenshots...

No comments:

Post a Comment