Sunday, March 11, 2012

Achieving Despite the Climb

Working my way through the last of the Steam Skyrim achievements. Number 45 was getting up to the last Standing Stone: The Tower.


Been putting this one off since it's so tedious. I'd only found half of them on my own so called on the UESP for assistance. Normally any new characters pick one en route to Riverwood and never change again. Going to finish up 50 by switching to 2h and Heavy Armor, so it was a good time to grab the Warrior benefits.

While leveling said warrior skills in a bandit hide-out I defended myself with a human shield!


Once you take most of the items off a corpse you can lift it rather high in the air. After looting the melee bandit at my feet I ended up hoisting his body in front of me while his archer friend shot at me. The arrows would shoot into him as I walked slowly forward. Rather gruesome but have to admit I laughed…

No comments:

Post a Comment