Monday, February 11, 2013

Remember... It's Okay to Steal

I hate when people in groups need on things that are offspec without asking or even caring. I always wait for mainspec people to roll or ask if they're taking a while. Make me expect the same courtesy.

Been leveling the warrior and hit 89 last night, so I've been queue'd while questing. Takes anywhere from 10-25 minutes a pop. So on the 19th attempt it was a relief when the Choker of the Pure Heart finally dropped. Unfortunately the healer was paladin and he rolled:


Amazingly the next queue it dropped again. Sadly the tank was a DK. *sigh* Annoyed enough to post and tweet.

While it's frustrating it's not unexpected. It really wouldn't bother me if the timing weren't so bad. A 480 neck would be a helpful iLevel boost as I'm about to hit 90—making heroics and LFR that much easier to get into. Well that and I've been repeating Shadowfang Keep so many damn times for nothing.

So the next time I feel like rolling on something, I will. Spread the karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment