Thursday, October 16, 2014

Laziness Reaps Additional Rewards

I never picked up XCom: Enemy Unknown. I loved the original X-COM: UFO Defense back in 1994. Played it for a number of years. Some nostalgic barrier kept me away from the new one. Then last week I caught Gopher playing it and it changed my mind. Captures a lot of the spirit of the original with fun twists. Added to my Steam wishlist, figured it might come up in the next Summer Sale.

Here it is one week later and *bam*. Got the eMail that it is 75% off this week plus it was added to my library for three days so I can play it for free first. Perfect! Then I looked at my next eMail from GMG


WHAT?! *lol* Hilarious. I was meant to play this game; not going to fight it anymore. Needless to say I got the voting done immediately and am now downloading it…


As to the voting I didn't really feel qualified to speak up in most of the categories. There are so many games that I haven't played. So many that I haven't even heard of. Just went with the ones I knew in most cases:


Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment