Friday, October 3, 2014

Still Denied Moore Pride

Looks like my Warcraft problems persist...


Still doing the same thing. Shows that message for twenty seconds then disappears. Haven't gotten any replies on my forum post. There's another post with players having the same problem that I've commented on. It has two blue notes but it's the usual front-line techs suggesting a modem reset.

Pretty frustrating when I can see friends on my Battle.Net list that are logged in and doing things. Blizzard's twitter response this morning didn't help:


Naturally I had to respond and I even got a response back:


Not sure what is happening on Mal'Ganis specifically. Makes me wonder how their issues are tracked. And if one solution can help address other similar issues. Sure happy I don't work on the Blizzard Infrastructure Team but sure not happy I can't play the game. *snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment