Thursday, May 24, 2012

And There's a Hell-dead Asmodan


Been expectionally lucky with public games. While there have been a few random leavers and ragers I've managed to get through a number of rough spots with randoms. Take today for instance...

After the annoying solo Belial kill I was looking for company to get past the chapters in Bastion Keep. First game I jumped into was a level 60 Barbarian. Ran with him all the way to Asmodan. Somewhere along the way picked up a Mage. He had 10k less health than I did and got one-shot numerous times, yet he hung in there as well.

Took a little over two hours and I've only got a few bubble left until 60. So I'll browse the auction house for a few things while I watch Gamebreaker's Legendary show. Going to need a few things before I knock out Diablo for access to Inferno mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment