Sunday, May 27, 2012

Inferno Skeleton Kings Tells me GET MOAR DPS


Ugh. This was a bit of a bash-face-in-wall kill. Died five or six times 'til I found a spec that worked. Ended up using the Scoundrel along with the fire pet and it took almost ten minutes. *sigh* Need more gear. Yet I won't be able to farm much inferno for it. Not sure if Hell will give me upgrades. Can't afford upgrades in the auction house. So… yeah.

Civ5 was free this weekend so I put in a few hours. Erm. A few hours turned into ten. *lol* I used to be into the TBS games yet they seem a bit more tedious now. I miss the classics like MOO, MOM, and Empire Deluxe. Didn't quite need the time investment.

Still… there are times when I might load this up. Could be worth the $7.50. Or $12.0 for the GOTY. Got twenty hours to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment