Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pretty Busy Elder Scrolls Day

Dawnguard was announced on the BethBlog today. No details beyond the teaser image and stating the fact it will initially be an the XBOX 360 exclusive. While that's a slight marketing annoyance, whatever. PC has had Mods for months so let them have there little headstart. The real meat is being saved for E3 in June. Bethesda also mentioned that it's been ten years since the release of Morrowind.
Insanity! That group of people really did something for Bethesda and RPGs imo. I was way into Morrowind for years and my love for their series didn't diminish with Oblivion or Skyrim. In fact, I still consider the best purchase I ever made was both the Morrowind GOTY and the Oblivion GOTY for $15. It was a special sale when the Skyrim hype started. Now that I'm finally off my ass and learning to mod Skyrim I think I will go back and learn how to do all three. It's surprising how much interest is still out there. Read an article about a Morrowind Overhaul project. Wonder if I can help out in some way…

No comments:

Post a Comment