Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Off to a Slow, Slow Start

The Monk is an interesting blend of abilities and after talking with a guildie last night I will want one at max level. While I am addicted to the Level Ding the thought of bringing up yet another character is not particularly exciting. I only find time to log mine in when my mind is numb from the daily quest rep grind.

Naturally I'll be leveling as Brewmaster, their tank spec. The concept of Stagger certainly sounds interesting as a means of mitigation. After some discussion and reading it seems their only weakness is magic damage. If their absorption and healing scales with Vengeance then that shouldn't be a problem unless it's consistent, spikey damage. I'm already in love with Monk mobility and ranged threat.


Brewmaster in PvP is fun. I can't really kill anything but with heirlooms it takes a while to kill me. And running the flag is pretty easy via Dizzying Haze spam. So long as I don't get stunned/rooted it's an amazing peel.

While I do intend to work some PvP in, possibly doing Mistweaver healing, when possible it seems a bit too slow for leveling. See how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment