Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So Many Tanks, Not Enough Raids


Managed to get the DK into LFR on opening day. Unfortunately I did not have time to queue until the evening. Apparently there were many, many tanks and not many healers. Took almost three hours for the queue to finally pop. So, of course, I get one that already had the first boss killed. *sigh*

I was pretty anxious going in opening day. My hope was that only the hard-core people would be level 90 and have the gear score to get in. Thankfully it mostly worked that way as we face-rolled the two bosses and ate/ignored the salient mechanics. Like with Feng the stupid tank I was with kept him in the middle and didn't pick up a crystal. Then on Gara'jal no DPS went down into the Shadow Realm unless they were forced. Oh well.


Was able to get the first boss early afternoon on Friday and the Druid done Saturday morning (only an hour in queue!). Spent a few coins yet only got gold. The Druid did manage to pick up Netherrealm Shoulderpads while the DK got Bracers of Six Oxen. The rest of the bosses today. And looks like I'll be raiding 10-man with a different guild. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment