Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Should Try to Get More of These Right Now

Was doing a couple of quests in Townlong Steppes to get Friendly with Shado-Pan when NPCScan rang it's bell: Lith'ik the Stalker was nearby! Had to fly around a bit to find him but eventually landed nearby. Managed to pull him without his friends... then died in seconds. *lol* Was completely unprepared for his abilities. Ended up dying three times until I could get a kite worked out. Eventually...



Whew! Unfortunately I hadn't read Lore's excellent guide on Panda rare mob loot. Went through all this trouble to have Plate Gloves drop that the Death Knight didn't need. Didn't even get a bag. Oh well. The annoyance of finding him did remind me to check on _NPCScan.Overlay. It hasn't been updated in forever but there was a fan update that I downloaded. We'll see.

I'd gotten spoiled by the ease of killing Sulik'shor. Managed to get both the Druid and Death Knight his Crystal of Insanity so I could branch out to stalk others... they're a capable team. It's also early enough in the expansion where there isn't too much competition. Yet that's not what these rares appear to be about. They seem to give items that are mostly helpful in leveling. What I'll probably do in the future is keep a 90 parked close by on the opposite account in case NPCScan pops up while questing.

No comments:

Post a Comment