Friday, May 27, 2011

Helping Others is Screwing Yourself

While the idea of having only one server is certainly great from the social standpoint (and damn impressive technologically), there's a huge downside. Consider this post I found:

Lvl 4 Mission Agents in safe .5 sec Systems
Gitaru, 2011.05.24 16:00:00

I've compiled a list of all the mission running stations that I beleive will work best with the new changes to missioning. I'd like to share this with the community so we can have a complete list of all the best places to mission.

I've created a list for each of the major factions using these parameters:
  • Must be in lowest security hi-sec space possible (preferred .5)
  • Must be accessible to rest of hi-sec empire (no hi-sec island)
  • No low-sec system within 3 jumps.
  • Must contain an agent in the Security department

Amarr Empire
Aband IV - Moon 12 - Ministry of War Archives

Ammatar Mandate
Alkez VII - Moon 3 - Ammatar Fleet Testing Facilities

Caldari State
Irjunen II - Corporate Police Force Assembly Plant
Torrinos V - Moon 16 - Home Guard Logistic Support
Barmalie VI - Moon 4 - Modern Finances Vault
Hampinen VII - Moon 11 - Poksu Mineral Group Refinery
Torrinos V - Moon 15 - Spacelane Patrol Logistic Support

Gallente Federation
Aclan VI - Garoun Investment Bank Vault

Khanid Kingdom
Palas II - Royal Khanid Navy Assembly Plant

Minmatar Republic
Nakugard V - Moon 12 - Krusual tribe Bureau

The Interbus
Mabnen IV - Moon 1 - Emperor Family Bureau

Thukker Tribe
Altrinur XI - Moon 3 - Thukker Mix Factory
Freatlidur VII - Moon 3 - Thukker Mix Factory

That's it. You may notice some of the smaller factions, like Interbus, Ammatar and Thukker are in .6 or higher, but that is due to the fact that nothing in .5 was available for that faction.

If anybody notices any problems or additions to my list, please let me know and I will edit it if appropriate.
A very handy list. Granted I can't use it for a while but it does give me an idea of what I can look forward to. Scrolling down I found this response:
Lady Aja: wow this is a double edged sword aint it? now the gank squads know where to look now lol.
Excellent point! *sigh* It's a cold, angry universe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment